As we resume seeing patients during the wake of COVID-19, we have added increased measures to ensure our clinical environment is safe.
- The number of patients we can have in our office is limited, so all patients will be seen by APPOINTMENT ONLY. This includes contact lens and glasses pickups and adjustments.
- All patients must enter through the main entrance of the building and will be prescreened before entering.
- Sick patients will not be able to enter the building
- It is important to note that only patients are allowed inside the practice. If the patient is a minor or otherwise in need of assistance, ONE person may accompany the patient-all others will be asked to wait outside or in their car.
- Patients can still browse for and order glasses. We are taking extra care in making sure each frame is properly sanitized after trying it on. (It's ok, try on as many as you want, we don't mind the extra work to make sure you are completely happy with your purchase.)
- We are pre-adjusting glasses and dispensing them curbside so you don't have to be screened again for a pick-up.
- If further glasses adjustment is needed, we will be happy to schedule a time to have this done at no additional cost. (If you happen to be in the area and want an adjustment, we don't mind accommodating you, just call first before you come in so we can make sure we don't have too many people in the office when you come in)
- Contact lenses will be mailed directly to patients if possible & can be ordered through the Order Contacts On-Line link on our home page
Our staff and facility
- We will be wearing masks and gloves while patients are here in the office.
- Feel free to bring your own mask, or we will have masks available for patients to wear while they are here, but they are not required to be seen at our office.
- We are taking extra measures to ensure separation of 6 feet between patients while they are here.
- Extra precautions will be taken to sanitize all equipment and supplies.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office for your personal use.
We LOOK forward to seeing you for your appointment!